HIGH END SLIDE- LUBRICANT FOR LINKS, SHAFTS AND BEARINGS
BALSAM FOR RC HELICOPTERS
DryFluid Extreme was specially developed for radio controlled model helicopters with the aim to preserve as long as possible or rather to extend significantly the efficiency and lifetime of these mechanical marvels. The effect of this new slide-lubricant for links, shafts and bearings begins where others show their limits. Lowest sliding friction, maximum speed and minimal dust and dirt binding were the main objectives of the development. Findings in the aviation and vehicle industries and the expert knowledge of RC Heli pilots are the driving forces behind this new lubricant.
SLIDE-LUBRICANT INSTEAD OF OIL
DryFLuid is a dry slide-lubricant rather than a classic oil or grease. DryFluid is not wax, it is neither greasy nor oily but is silicone-free. A long-lasting lubrication effect is achieved using dry particles, sliding polymers and high end sliding fluids. The application and long-term effects of DryFluid Extreme will interest every RC pilot.
- Reduction of power loss on links, shafts and bearings and it guarantees a long life of the treated components
- Lowest sliding friction for free movement and wear reduction
- Multistage lubricant system with immediate and long-term effects
- Dust and dirt repellent
- Extremely good creeping abilities
- Excellent material compatibility with all current metal, plastic and natural rubber materials
- Outstanding adhesive and anti-corrosive properties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.