The RPM sensor is an accessory of the high voltage speed controller.
It detects the voltage changes at the wires of brushless motor, and then outputs the RPM signal. This RPM sensor can work with some speed control systems for helicopters. And one of its typical applications is to work as the RPM sensor for V-Bar system made by Mikado (www.mikado-heli.de).
1. Size: 23mm(L)*10mm(w)*2mm(H)
2. Weight: 6g (Input and output wires are included)
3. Working voltage: 3.5V to 8.4V(1S to 2S Lipo)
4. Current: 1 to 5mA
5. Voltage range of the motor wires: 2 to 14S Lipo
6. RPM range (for 2 poles brushless motor): 1000rpm to 300000rpm
7. Working temperature: 0 to 50 Celsius degree or 32 to 122 Fahrenheit degree